• I want to work foodora in my car, what do I need?

    As a car courier you need to be:

    - 18yrs of age or older (19yrs of age or older in BC)
    - Legally eligible to work in Canada
    - Car insurance
    - An unrestricted drivers license, Full G (ON), Full Class 5 license (QC), Class 5 GDL license (AB), Class 7 (N) license (BC)